|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Our back to school board keeps our memories fresh as we look back on our children attending their schooling years.
Created and designed from our home in Manjimup with so much love and thought. The word "first" and "last" are my own handwriting and an arch to represent strong foundations.
Made from Australian Jarrah timber and white acrylic.
All boards come with a complimentary white board marker.
All boards are double sided with "my last day of:" and also includes a section to relfect "my greatest achievement this year was".
This particular design only displays a moon crescent however there will be sparkle stars also etched into the top of the board.
I hope you love and cherish them for all the school years.
Approximately 37cm tall.
* I unfortunately I cannot guarantee your piece to arrive before school returns *
This item will not be available to ship until the end of February 2022 or before.
While my daughter went through her pre-primary year at school, each morning was a struggle for her to remember the main things she needed to get done before we left the house.
Time didn't really mean a lot to her, BUT free time after a sheet full of ticks meant a lot. So we used a laminated sheet of paper for the entire year. That piece of paper, saved my mornings and helped her little soul get things ready without being told or asking mum what was next.
Starting school is a big step for our little people and I want to share the positive experience we received from something so simple and easy to use.
These boards have been tested and designed to help our little folk manage their mornings better and become more independent. Once the board is all ticked off, they get to have free time. It is simple and they get it (tried and tested for 1 year).
Made from jarrah veneer and white acrylic, you can use a whiteboard marker to tick off the tasks or a sticker.
* Choose from a single sided or double sided chart with 'morning' and 'night'.
* Each board comes with a clip to hang on the fridge.
* Please add your child's name if you wish to display it.
Morning chart includes: Make bed, get dressed, breakfast, brush teeth, hair, home work, bag, shoes.
Night chart includes: Pack away, dinner, bath, get dressed, brush teeth, hair, bed, home work.
Please discuss with me any tasks you wish to add or remove, or simply add your hopes and dreams to the NOTES section in your cart and I will ensure I do my best to make it work for you and your little folk.
This chart is not a magic chart, and I do not take responsibility if your child does not cooperate (haha).